cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elastic pool limit reached

NataliaLis
Level 2
Hi, We experience issue with elastic pool limit reached. Because of this all our robots stopped working.   Based on the info on these forums I understand that this is due the fact that Archiving process was not started. This solved the issue fro a coulpe of days. Since than we were archiving logs older than 1 week. Unfortunately today the issue reappeared and Archiving is not helping (all days are archived as of now). Could you please advice how to decrease size of  Data Base (Table BPASessionLog_NonUnicode)? Thank you Natalia    
5 REPLIES 5

BPREPORT
Level 3
The archiver deletes the data from the database.  If the database is still enormous or having performance problems when fully cleared down you should speak to your dba about maybe shrinking the db and also sizing it correctly based upon Blue Prisms infastructure guides.     Also - for future, ensure your developers are turning off most logging before your solutions go into production.  That should be stipulated in your data and archiving policy (a template for which is on this portal) and enforced in the peer review checklist.

WilliamAlmeida
Level 3
Good afternoon We have the same problem. Every day the capacity of the database decreases significantly, and because of that we have to increase the capacity of our database every two weeks. Can someone help us? Regards, William

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Guy I suggest you contact the support team

WilliamAlmeida
Level 3
How do I contact the support team John?

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Have you seen the large Customer Support menu at the top of this page? https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/how-get-help-customer-support