Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Now() formats varies

Hello, I have a minor problem using Now() function. Please check the attachment. I have a calc which does: Now() + MakeTimeSpan(0; 3; 0; 0) and saves the value to [DateTime] dataitem. Next calc: Replace([DateTime]; "/"; ".") and converts datetime...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble resolving error when interacting with webpage

Hi everyone,  I am having a hard time resolving an error (that appears only when running from the control room) that produces the following message: "ERROR: Internal : AMI error occurred in WaitStart Stage 'Wait for field - Car #' on page 'NV - Wri...

cron in the scheduler?

Scheduler is extremely lacking in sophistication. Having to put 25 separate entries into scheduler to accommodate the schedule to run one process that runs around 6 times per day with variances on certain days of the week. With a cron like capability...

setforegroundwindow issue on a focus

I'm testing some code another coworker wrote, and it's bombing out in a very exotic way. Exception during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.S...

Working with External References using code stages

I would like to use "System.IO.Compression.ZipFile" to unzip the file using the code stage for C#. The problem that I am having is with finding the correct External References to System.IO and proper Namespace Imports. Where can I find the dll that c...

Automatics log deletion

Hi All, In our training environment we are permanently deleting the log using automatic mode provide by blue prism. We have assigned a resource pc to carry out this activity. Unfortunately, we are not sure when blue prism is deleting these logs. Som...

Unable to add multiple attachments using MAPIEx

Hi, i have configured send mail using MAPIEx and i'm unable to add multiple attachments. it is giving error is "Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to add attachment (Attachments)"   please find the attach...

Data - SQL Server VBO

Hello,   I'm trying to use the SQL Server VBO to connect to a SQL server via the Set Connection page/action. And I'm running into an issue where the input parameter for the Set Connection action requires a text input for a password and the password...

Data comparision with the Excel spread sheets

Hi All, I have 2 spreadsheets and I need to compare both the spread sheets based on the match[coumn1 in both the sheets] I need to write some of the columnar details into new spread sheet. Final output spread sheet3 will hold the Column1 & Column2 f...

SQL Installation

IT team is trying to install SQL Express on VM. But we are facing this error: Status: SecureChannelFaliure. The request was aborted. Could not Create SSl/TLS secure channel. I know this issue is not related to blue prism but let me know if anyone f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spy image and use decision on the result

I am trying to spy the arrow image in the attachment. if it is up I need to conclude that the status is up. and if it is down and in red color I need to conclude the status is down. So that I need to use compare the image so that I get the conclusion...