cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enter Password contain "+" sign

PeterLíška
Level 2
Dear Friends, I have encounter with possible bug or setback, when entering password or username containing of digits and letters and the "+" sign on the end, user name or password simply was not accepted when logging in to a SAP. It is possible that BP recognize "+" as a specified symbol? Heve you ever had same experience? How did you manage this without changing password?See the exceptions details  in attachment. Note: Menawhile I have found solution:    it is like this [password]&"{+}" be carefull for every specific sign liek + ^ & ~  and (). Chek URL  : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.sendkeys.send(v=vs.110).aspx
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Nope - not something I have heard of before. This sounds like some kind of constraint of the SAP Gui Scripting API that Blue Prism uses.  I presume that just using global send keys or paste key strokes (after setting clipboard) rather than a write stage would have worked fine.

guna_vardhanmee
Level 3
Yes, I also faced the same problem with SAP log on then I used global send keys for the password and it worked instead of write stage