cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Unable to recover my object/Process

samuel_a_thomas
Level 3
Dear all, I face a new big issue on BP. After a reset of the password of the Account Admin to connect to blue Prism something Really Off Happened : €¢ Blue Prism told me that my password has been expired €¢ I Had to reload the license ! €¢ I discover that that all my work on object and process does not exist anymore! €¢ It€™s like BP has been Setup for the 1st Time€¦ But the Database and BluePrism has been setup in August Do you know what happened? Could you help me to get my object and process again ? I Had to recover this Data from the database Thanks a lot for your coming help It€™s really urgent
1 REPLY 1

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Samuel - the only way you can lose everything like that is if the DB has been dropped and rebuilt, which you can only do via the Create Database screen and only if you tick the box marked 'Drop any existing database with the specified name'. So it sounds unlikely that everything has gone. Are you sure you are in the right database, could it be that you have signed into some other, empty database?