cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error- This sqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable

ritansh.jatwani
Level 9
Hi Team,

"This sqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable". I am getting this error and the bot is getting terminated due to this error. Can anyone let me know the reason for this error?
4 REPLIES 4

PvD_SE
Level 12
Hi R,

Please describe what you are trying to do and what action appears to causing your problem? What does the Log say?
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)

SandeepNalla
Level 3

We got the same issue today in prod while running the "untag item" action on the queue item. This never came up till now, the process was running fine since almost a month.

Can someone help?

Hi,

if we are to help you we would definitely need to know more information, i.e. what BP version you are running, under which circumstances it has happened (Sandeep wrote during untaging), however, we don't know the BP version.

Regards,

Zdenek

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
I had this error in my process once. Another process getting this rather frequently. Support is suggesting we might be untagging outside of the process owning lock, but it is not the case.
Typical scenario: Get Item, Do some work, Update data, Tag, Untag, Unlock/Mark - everything works fine, except Untag failing with that error. Worked fine in 6.5.1, happens on 6.10.1 - likely related to some changes, we didnt check on 7.0 yet (one changelog entry seems promising).

I could reproduce this with a simple test case on 2 concurrent running bots - one crashes within first minute. We'll add this to a ticket. I'll try to update if we get some news.