cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Exception

HGahlot
Level 2

Hi 

I have started working with exception stage in LMS course it shows all the exceptions in the exception dropdown and even in system under process & Object Exception others are able to see the exception types but unable to get them can anyone help me out please.

Thank you

------------------------------
H Gahlot
5 REPLIES 5

Once you drag and drop exception stage then in exception type you can able to see all the types even you can define a new one.

Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo

ya, I am aware of that but in drop-down am unable to get it that's the reason I have posted a message if am creating am getting it but without creating alose we must get them in drop done right.

H Gahlot

Hi 
It will appear once you create. You have to create once then it will appear always
PFA here
23102.png

Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo

EmersonF
MVP
You may also be viewing the types and what objects they use in this Objects -> Excptions Types -> Scan Objects.
23105.png

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
+55 (081) 98886-9544
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil

Would I be correct in assuming that you don't have any existing processes or objects in your Blue Prism environment? The only reason your Exception Type dropdown can be empty is if there are no existing Exception Types in your Blue Prism environment already. The only way they get added is by creating an Exception stage inside of a process or object and then manually typing a new value into the Exception Type field of the Exception stage. Once you save the process/object with that Exception stage in it, then other processes and objects will be able to see that new Exception Type you added.

If you were to import all the VBOs from the Blue Prism Automate folder's VBO folder, then you would automatically have a bunch of Exception Types listed in that drop down.
C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\VBO

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA