Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to update Tables in Interact

Hi Community members, The table element allows the designer to control the number of rows within a table that the user sees by default when they complete an Interact Form.The designer constructs the number of columns that they need and assign the col...

How to use Regular Expressions in Interact

Hi Community members, Regular Expression or 'Regex' can be used to control the data being entered into Interact Forms by your users.When creating an Interact Form you often need to control the data fields to restrict what your users can enter, for ex...

How to use Blue Prism Interact Form Rules

Hi Community members, Rules allow the designer of the Form to create simple 'if-then' structure to manipulate fields and pages within the Form depending on a specified conditions being met.Rules can be used to expose hidden fields, enter values in a...

Sharepoint REST API - Update Record

While trying to update Sharepoint list data item, I'm getting the following exception:Another method to get Form Digest Value is working but this one is failing. Internal : Unexpected error Error during Web API HTTP RequestHTTP Status Code: 400HTTP R...

19746.png 19747.png

Application Modeler Conversion tool

Hi Team,   We are trying to convert Internet explorer Object into Chrome/edge compatible. Our objects have contained all spying mode (HTML, UIA, AA and region mode).  For Conversion we are using Application Conversion tool provided in Digital Exchang...

Error on API

Hi, the following error is occurring when I try to use an API (Drive API v3) when I execute any action I get an error that says "Unexpected error Index was outside the bounds of the array. Also I take advantage to ask to those who have used the API o...

Resolved! Write to Collection Action

​​Hi All ,I have a cell in workbook which has value 02/04/2021 when im reading the data through get collection stage my collection is filling with 02/04/2021 but when Im re writing back to excel through write collection stage it is writing as 04/02/2...

Resolved! Login Agent / Log out

Hello guys, I have a problem using the login agent's actions, the login works but the log out does not, so the machine is locked logged in and appears as offline in the control room. I need to understand why the logout doesn't work, I tried to change...

AD integration

I have customer who is interested to understand the DB configurations for AD and native BP authentication . In particular where in the DB structure you can find the name entries.  As background the Customer is using Cyber ARK but only to fetch the pa...