Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using Chrome in BP v6.2.1

Hello,I am working on a project which is on salesforce. Recently SalesForce stopped support for IE11. I am using BluePrism 6.2.1 version. To work on my project, I need to switch to other browser. I tried with Chrome but it is not extracting data from...

How to Edit and Update Elements in Interact

Hi Community members, A lot of business processes require information to be collected and then some or all of this information is returned to a Human Worker for review and analysis.To do this you deploy your Digital Workers to collect the information...

Blue Prism Interact Data Sheet

Please see the attached for the latest Interact data sheet.------------------------------Melanie GiulianiOnline Community ManagerBlue Prism------------------------------

Internet Explorer Launch Error

Hi,When I was trying to launch internet explorer I got this error:I can use chrome without any problem. However, I need internet explorer for data scraping. Does anyone know how to solve this error.Thank you in advance------------------------------Er...

17909.png

Blueprism Version for Windows10

Could anyone please tell me which Blueprism Setup is best suitable for ​Windows10 and also which sql server is required with minimum configuration of resource PC.

Decipher Doccument Processing query

Hello everyone,I need to extract a some 15 to 20 invoices is of the same type of doccument. So i have created a DFD for that.also i specified the batch name to the blueprism process for extracting the data. I am having a doubt is that,how to avoid ma...

Blueprism Build recovery

We had a problem with our production environment, which impacted our database and backup is there anyway we can recover the build we had on the environment, any idea------------------------------Bunmi OlufekoHead Service AssuranceUnion Bank PLCEurope...

Resolved! 40 Excel Reports to produce

Hi there, I have 40 reports to produce in Excel with Exact same process just the name of the file to call change. Some of them are weekly other, daily, etc... Should I create 40 Schedules? Or get 1 schedule and put all the reports parameters (name of...

Resolved! Documentation regarding Exception Flow

Does BP provide some standard exception handling flow/process map/ process sample?------------------------------Manish RawatProject ManagerMercerNew Delhi------------------------------

Resolved! License for Asset to be uploaded on DX

Hi,We have created an Asset consisting of Utility methods for files and We want to upload it to on DX. I was little bit confused after seeing different licenses. How can we decide which license we can choose out of MIT license and GNU license.And how...

Welcome to the New Interact Community! 🎉

Interact is a collaboration platform designed for enterprises – and the humans who work there – making them available to do other things. Interact allows Blue Prism processes to be extended into the front office and for work to be more easily collabo...