cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While Activating Internet explorer

SusheelMaurya
Level 3
Hi, I am getting below error when activating the internet explorer.I have already checked by attaching-detaching with child index/ title/process name etc. also it doesn't throw the exception every time. I am using Blue Prism v5.0.18.00 If anyone has faced this problem or any suggestions, please reply. ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Activate' on page 'Activate - Dashboard' - Exception during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at BluePrism.ApplicationManager.clsLocalTargetApp.ForceForeground(IntPtr hwnd) thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

Mahesh_choudhar
Level 2
Hi susheelmaurya register DLL it will work follow the below steps. Step 1:Run Cmd commend . Step 2:Type this command and enter --->regsvr32 oleacc.dll step 3:pop message will display in Cmd widows DLL registered successfully . Step 4:Restart your machine. Regrades Mahesh

RaviKumar3
Level 5
@susheelmaurya, Did it work for you?

SamanthaShaw
Staff
Staff
Have you installed 32-bit Blue Prism on a 64-bit machine?  If yes, this is the problem.  You ideally should install the version of Blueprism that matches the ""bitness"" of the operating system.