Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Encrypting Data from Control Room Audit Log

Hi All, Is there a way to encrypt or mask all data items in the audit log? For example, if I'm having BP upload a collection of sensitive customer data to a queue, is there a way to have that data hidden throughout the process without disabling stag...

AnNgo by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface automation - Potential risk

Hi, We are looking for surface automation as the target system is hosted inside citrix. Wanted to know the comprehensive risks involved in surface automation like "The target resource PC for production should have ideally a fixed resolution", Targe...

Attach to an already existing instance of Notepad.

Hi All, I know this is a simple task, however I cannot seem to make it work. I am creating an Application Model that connects to Notepad, but I want this to connect to an already running instance of notepad. In the "Application Wizard' I have sel...

Stephen by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

File path issue from Process Studio

I'm having an issue sending a file path as an input from Process Studio to my Business Object code stage. I'm trying to create a pdf from several lines of text that I've extracted from a .txt file. When I test the process in Object Studio and add th...

Issue with Login Agent instalation

Hello We are trying to instal Login Agent on our enviroment, but even we managed to instal it corectly (acording to instruction) and the Login Agent Service is working, the Login Agent Runtime Resource is not visible in Blue Prism application. We've ...

web app control room

i think BluePrism should provide a control room in Web interface and expose all API for this web app. This could help user access control room anywhere via browser and could integrate BluePrism with other apps.

DungLe by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error while fetching an web service object

Hi, I am getting the below mentioned error when I am trying to run an web service. The web service was created and exposed by me only(its an sample business object). ERROR: Internal : Unexpected error Error in web service - General HTTP error - Not...

Blue Prism Exception: Error creating window handle

Hi My process is about searching a client name in an application for performing due diligence. So I will have to perform exact name search if result found I will go for searching next client name if result not found I have to perform multiple combi...

Update Status in Queue and Exception Error

Hi Friends , For a Locked item in the work queue , I am unable to update status and also Mark it as Exception . Is there any Possibility to Update Status without releasing the lock? Because I want to Ensure that if I release the lock some other Robo...