Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spying an pop-up Windows Explorer screen

Maybe an easy question, but could not find it myself. When spying a webbrowser, I get a windows explorer pop-up screen for attaching a file. How do I spy elements on this explorer screen? I cannot seem to attach to the screen when using a windows bas...

Different Run mods in Blue prism

Hi all, What are the different Run modes in Blue Priam. If any have documents related to run modes. Please share the path. Thanks in advance. Regards, Ram Prasad

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding region mode

Hi Team, I have a doubt like I am doing browser automation. I have used region mode to spy element. Now i am running my workflow in different environment where the device screen changes from my PC screen. Its not able to identify the region i have c...

Stage Logging Defaults to Disabled

Hello, Does anyone know of any system settings regarding stage logging? I have noticed lately that any new item I add into my process or objects automatically has the stage logging set to disabled. This has led to debugging to be quite hard when a ...

Copy pasting text

Hi all, We're trying to copy (formatted) text to an open Internet Explorer-window. The way we set it up is: - we have a Word-file with the text in it - we use the Word-VBO to open the file, select all, copy to clipboard en exit Word - we then use a ...

Unable to Attach Powershell window

Hi All, I am able to launch command prompt as Administrator mode from blue prism, but Now need to attach the PowerShell window to application modeller. And it is not happening giving error like target application not found. Can anyone help me out....

Global Send Key

Is it possible to know the state of keyboard with help of any VBOs because it can change the value of a message passed using Global Send Keys. For Example: "pankaj" as capslock on would be sent as "PANKAJ".

Write Collection

Hello! Im trying to write a collection in a new workbook, an error appears. "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC" How can i fix this problem?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes