cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi Filter in collections

PeterLíška
Level 2
Dear friends, I have a problem. I want to filter more items in one column. I used action "Filtr Collection". I choosed column but I simply dont know how to write a code to filter more items under one column. I want to Filter "USA" "China" and "Italy" See uploaded excel sheet. Can you help me?
7 REPLIES 7

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Try something like this [Country] IN {'USA', 'China', 'Italy'}

RekhaMurari
Level 2
This didn't work, is there anything like ""[Country] = '""&[USA]&""' Or '""&[China]&""'

RekhaR
Level 2
I tried this ""[Country] = '""&[USA]&""' Or '""&[Italy]&""'"", this is not throwing any error , but the output collection is still empty the expression is evaluating to  USA Or Italy

NikhilSaini
Level 3
Hi, I tried all above syntex but no one is working. Could any one help with correct syntex for multiple selection in filter.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Looking at the code stage in the VBO I can see it is using the datarow.select .NET function.  My recommendation would be to do some simple internet searching to find out what is possible and how to use that .NET function.

Hitesh__Mhatre
Level 4
Try ""[Country] IN ('USA', 'China', 'Italy')""   This works for me.

NikhilSaini
Level 3
We aThanks Dennis. We looked for syntax and after some hit and trial, below one is workign for us. ""[Country] = 'USA' or [Country] = 'Italy'""