Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding region mode

Hi Team, I have a doubt like I am doing browser automation. I have used region mode to spy element. Now i am running my workflow in different environment where the device screen changes from my PC screen. Its not able to identify the region i have c...

Stage Logging Defaults to Disabled

Hello, Does anyone know of any system settings regarding stage logging? I have noticed lately that any new item I add into my process or objects automatically has the stage logging set to disabled. This has led to debugging to be quite hard when a ...

Copy pasting text

Hi all, We're trying to copy (formatted) text to an open Internet Explorer-window. The way we set it up is: - we have a Word-file with the text in it - we use the Word-VBO to open the file, select all, copy to clipboard en exit Word - we then use a ...

Unable to Attach Powershell window

Hi All, I am able to launch command prompt as Administrator mode from blue prism, but Now need to attach the PowerShell window to application modeller. And it is not happening giving error like target application not found. Can anyone help me out....

Global Send Key

Is it possible to know the state of keyboard with help of any VBOs because it can change the value of a message passed using Global Send Keys. For Example: "pankaj" as capslock on would be sent as "PANKAJ".

Write Collection

Hello! Im trying to write a collection in a new workbook, an error appears. "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC" How can i fix this problem?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Match Type

How can we use the match type Reg ex.Can some one give an example. Also like to know how are we going to use wild card "?" . i am tying to use it in this way Name-Match-Match Type-Value ID-checked-*Wildcard-/app/con[0]/ses[0]/wnd[?]/usr/ctxtRF02D...

Resolved! Not able to use "Write To" operation on text box

I have spied a text box in an windows based application (using accessibility mode) When I try to perform Write to operation, it returns the below error :- "Value does not fall in the expected range" Hence I used alternative approach : Use focus, and...

Digital Signature in PDF

Hi, Has anyone extracted data from PDF into XML file where the PDF has a digital signature? I am working on a process that needs to check if the PDF has a digital signature? How can I do that? Thanks for your help Thanks

Not able to spy embedded browser

We have a java app, that has a embedded browser. The problem we have now is that as is a java app the application modeler cannot identify html elements so we cannot interact with the embedded elements. Is there any option to identify these elements o...

API

Does BP support API integration ? If so then how to do sentiment analysis and text classification ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes