Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Utility_image Search

I am using Utility €“ Image Search object to find a image within another image. Have taken a run time snap shot of application stored in a data item(Snapshot) and have the image to be searched for in another data item(Searchelement). Both the data it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resource Pool not working as expected

I created a Testpool9 having 5 HVD€™s. It€™s giving an error when we assign 2nd process on that pool. Also, It's always trying to assign the process to only one HVD. Error Message - €œtestpool9 is too busy to run that process€. What could be the r...

Resource Pools

Can anyone explain or point me to some information on resource pool? I can only find https://portal.blueprism.com/learning/tutorials/resource-pools However I'm a little confused on when you should use a resource pool and what advantages you gain. ...

Resource pool and wrong state of its memebrs

Hi, I have 3 resources (workstations). Two of them I added to a resource pool. How can I check status of the resources? While the pool's state is Connected, the resources have status Connecting (even when connected). Is this by design, something wr...

Collection - Field as variable

Hi y'all, is there a possibilty to reference to a field in collection, when the name of fields is stored in varaible/data item? I tried to different method to write this one, but nothing works e.g. [Colletion.&[dataItem]&] Have any of you tried thi...

User from Trusted Domain is not able to login using SSO

Hi, I have two Trusted domains (DomainA and DomainB) that are not from same forest. BP App server is configured with DomainA and AD groups from DomainA. There is a user from DomainB that is member of one such DomainA group. Though users from DomainA...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Open Workbook error

Hi, I am facing a problem with opening Excel. I did a small flow using MS Excel VBO. Workflow consists of 3 objects: 1. Open Instance (Input - whole path of file, Output - handle) 2. Open Workbook (Input - handle, File name whole path of file) -> I...

Reading Table

I am reading a table that produces an initial blank Column1. After the read action I'm using an action to delete that column; which one of the outputs for that action is a success flag. My issue is that success flag is coming back as False every tim...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Add Borders to Cell In Excel

Hi Everybody, I need to add borders to a cell or a range in excel and i dont know how to do that. I was using this code: GetWorkbook(handle,Nothing).ActiveSheet.Range(cellref,cellref).Borders.LineStyle = xlContinuous Is Not working with that. I h...

Spying an pop-up Windows Explorer screen

Maybe an easy question, but could not find it myself. When spying a webbrowser, I get a windows explorer pop-up screen for attaching a file. How do I spy elements on this explorer screen? I cannot seem to attach to the screen when using a windows bas...