Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Configuration Vs Verification Testing

Hi all, I'm looking at the testing phase of my first automated process and i've got a couple of general questions surrounding Configuration Testing and Verification Testing. My understanding is as follows: Configuration Testing: Making sure the pr...

[PoolName] is too busy to run that process

Hi all, Since upgrading from v5.0.23 to v5.0.30, we€™re having issues utilising pools correctly within Blue Prism v5.0.30 No matter how many resources are assigned to a pool, we can only ever utilise the first resource in the pool. e.g. Pool1 contai...

SELECTING FROM A COMBO BOX

I have 3 selections from a combo box and I was looking to select only one. The selections are 2017 1H 2017 2H or 2017 FY. I have been trying to use the send keys but it is only selecting the area that I spied. Is there a way to select only 1 catego...

Active Queue Usage during Work Queue Configuration

Hi All, Requesting help on below query : In BluePrism : System -> Workflow -> Work Queue , there is an option for marking the queue as 'Active Queue' which will assign a Process and a Resource Group for the Queue. Is it expected that all the data ...

Spying Dynamically

I am trying spy one website.I want to spy the text box or button dynamically.At the time of small page the web site spying properly.But when web site is maximized ,that time its not spying properly.I have tried with retain image =True.Still i getting...

Moving Objects

Hi all, Got a frustrating issue when attempting to move a few objects within the studio - object hierarchy. When I move an object from a sandbox folder to a live folder, my processes which reference it all break saying Invalid 'Object - Action cann...

Two or more processes in schedule - how it will work?

Hey guys, I have following schedule: Schedule; 10:00 - Start process 1 11:00 - Start process 2 Process 1 will be complete at 11:15 - what will hapent to process 2? Will it wait to 11:15 to run, ot will it stop Process 1 in middle of work? Any else...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Utility_image Search

I am using Utility €“ Image Search object to find a image within another image. Have taken a run time snap shot of application stored in a data item(Snapshot) and have the image to be searched for in another data item(Searchelement). Both the data it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes