Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chrome/Firefox interfacing with newest Blue Prism

Does interfacing in HTML mode work with Chrome or Firefox in the newest versions of Blue Prism? I'm unable to interface my webapplication with either, and my web application does not run in internet explorer which means I have no other option than us...

Call was rejected by callee.

ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED)) I am getting this error. Can you please help.

Comparing two collections

Hello, I would really appreciate hints and tips about certain action. I have two collections that i want to compare for identical # , when i two collections have identical # store it in the new collection. What have i done is this - > I loop ...

Blue Prism LMS Registration

Hi I am unable to register with Blue Prism LMS. When trying to register it asks for Activation Code. I have raised a ticket with Blue Prism support and got reply saying "Please contact your Power user to receive your activation code" Can anyone p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Attaching to IE Window

I need to be able to attach to an already running browser instance. although the "Process Exists" action returns 'True' when I run it with the browser window open. When I try to attach to it using the Navigate action, I always get the error "Process ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AA Element fails to find element AFTER 'Focus'

I have a strange issue... I have a process which reads a table list of data. There are about 40+ rows, each containing a number of columns (cells). I have spied one of the cells in a row, and am identifying it by passing a dynamic value (ie. row num...

sarcher by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in using web service

Hi, Just for practice I exposed a bussiness object and made it a web service, under System Manger using "Expose" and "Web Services" tabs respectively. I made all the methods available and when I am trying to use a method using action stage in a diffe...

Login Agent and AA Spying.

Hi all, Hoping someone can assist with something that we're struggling to solve for. Our current set-up has our resource VMs activated via RDP (currently Citrix, but we've tried others), and this works okay (albeit with the limitations that come wit...