cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utility - Collection manipulation reducing dates

JamesWilliams1
Level 4
Hi, I am creating a process which utilises the Collection manipulation object to filter data which was sourced from an excel spreadsheet. Whenever I utilise the object it reduces the dates within the collection by 1 day each time. This even happens when I sort the dates in chronological order. The dates from the spreadsheet are formatted as dates and I have put them into the collection as dates. Has anybody experienced this before and has a solution?
6 REPLIES 6

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi James - are you in the UK? Sounds like something to do with daylight saving time, where the hour difference takes you into the previous day. I'll do some experiments an get back to you.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Works for me (it must have caught both our interests JC!) - just filtered successfully on a text field and the date fields in those rows were unchanged. I agree it may be environmental in some way?

Hi John I am in the UK

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi James - it is DST related and I think it's a bug. Can you mail me direct with your process + Excel and I'll come up with a work around?

Hi John No problem. I created a simplified process with a few filters and new excel data to check. Upon further investigation what it is doing is reducing each item that passes through the filter by 1 hour.

PriyankaTailor
Level 3
I am also having this issue - is there a resolution? We haven't yet migrated to V6 - would that resolve it?