cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multipli error with the same description

SachinBais
Level 4
hello all, kindly help me with the below Error: Row 1 contains an argument 'internal' that is not defined in the application model. i have a business object  xxxx in which every navigate stage with action Global Send keys gives me above error in error tab, however the stage is working fine. the object is also working fine. please find the error.jpg below for your reference.   Thanks in Advance...  
4 REPLIES 4

SyedRaza
Level 4
Hi Sachin, If you are using Blue Prism latest version(6+), then there is option to provide interval (wait) for the response. Please make sure you have given value there.   Thanks and Regard, Syed Raza

SachinBais
Level 4
Hello Syed, i am using Blueprism version 5 (5.0.30.0)  

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello, have you created a solution in one version of Blue Prism and then tried to run it in an earlier version of the product?  In the navigate stage there is an interval that can be set between each row in v6 but it does not exist in v5, I would expect to see an error like this if you tried to migrate a solution from v6 to v5.   

SachinBais
Level 4
Hello Denis, First the code was built in Version 6 however due to some issues,i migrated it to version 5. thanks for the clarification. Appreciate your help. Thanks