cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

many login agent services

JosepArques
Level 4
Hi is it possible to define more than one Login Agent service in a runtime server, listening to different ports? thanks Josep Arqués
5 REPLIES 5

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello.  The login agent runs on the resource VDI rather than on the server.  What is the use case to need to run multiple login services?

JosepArques
Level 4
Hi Denis I meant a runtime resource, in order to run more than one robot at the same time. Is this possible?

JosepArques
Level 4
Hi Denis I meant a runtime resource, in order to run more than one robot at the same time. Is this possible?

JosepArques
Level 4

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Josep and I had an offline discussion while posting to the new portal site was being fixed. For everyone else, the answer is that you can run multiple resources on a single windows vdi/desktop by using the /Port switch - so in control room you will see multiple resources on the same VDI using differnet ports.  However... in 99% of implementations this will not work because of the need to have an application in focus whilst using it - any Foreground or Exclusive that use Global clicks/Send Keys/Activates/Surface Automation/etc cannot run at the same time on the same desktop as another automation.