cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to connect the Outlook

PranithaB
Level 2
Hi,
We Have a process runs everyday 3 times. starting from 6:30 am , 2:30pm and 6:30pm.
Every day it is failing at 6:30am run to connect the outlook, I just need to reran the process that's all and it doesn't effect to the other runs. How do I fix this issue?
Any solutions?

21749.png

------------------------------
Pranitha B
2 REPLIES 2

PabloSarabia
Level 11
Hi Pranitha!

Just a simple question, Are you using Outlook just to read or send emails?

In this case I recommend you to use this VBO from the Digital Exchange platform ​VBO Email Pop3 / SMTP

And for your current issue. As I see in the picture You are opening the Outlook app, and it is requesting you for a password. Do You have the credencial Window spied just to write the password and press the OK button?

Looks like the problem is that you don't have the Outlook app opening in the first run, and You don't have any control to check it. When You open it, the rest of the executions are working well cause the app is already Open.

Hiper this helps You!!

See You i'm the Community, bye 🙂

Pablo Sarabia
Architect
Altamira Assets Management
Madrid

Thanks Pablo Sarabia,

We are using Outlook to send emails.
Yes i have spied the Credential window to enter the password and click remember and click Ok button.
When this occurs  I just cancel the session and rerun the process again from schedule then its complete successfully.

Thank you.

Pranitha B