Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HUB Not Working

Hello Everyone,I have installed HUB with all pre-requisite check but when I am trying to access it via browser it is giving me :- HTTP Error 502.5 - ANCM Out-Of-Process Startup Failure Common solutions to this issue: The application process failed to...

Chrome versions support by BP 7/10.6.2

Hi All,Could you please confirm me if BP versions 7 and 10.6.2 support previous versions of Chrome 90 and 91 respectively?Thank you,------------------------------Lucia AlisesConsultant------------------------------

Unable to Read Web Path (Chrome)

I've noticed I seem unable to Read the Web Path attribute from a Web Element spied in Browser Mode against Chrome.  This is using Blue Prism V6.4.3a.Does anyone have a way of doing this, or does this functionality only work with HTML mode against an ...

Steps to set up multi-authentication environment

Hi All,I am trying to achieve following authentication functionality: User is logged in to VM having Interactive Client using a local (non-domain) account: Should be able to login using native authentication User logged in to VM having Interactive Cl...

Database upgrade Failed 6.2.1 -> 6.10.2

Howdy folksHaving some problems with upgrading the database from version 6.2.1 to 6.10.2getting this error:  Checked the generated script and the relevant stage seems to be: exec('INSERT INTO BPADBVersion(dbversion, scriptrundate, scriptname, [des...

16448.png

Resolved! Decipher IDP trial version

Hi,How can I get Decipher IDP trial version to try hands on and also evaluate tool before suggesting my clients to shift from third party OCR tool to Decipher IDP.------------------------------Prashant DubeyAutomation Architect (IBM)-----------------...

Batch Error - Invalid Files

I occasionally get an exception when uploading a batch "There are invalid files in the uploaded batch." This is an exception that gets applied to the batch in Decipher and seems to happen during image processing. None of the files in the batch are in...

BenBobo by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spying web/java elements

Hey, I'm having trouble spying Java elements of an application. The first problem I encountered was that the application is being launched via VApplauncher (exe file). This way I can't get the application to open (tried the Windows, Java en Browser...

Resolved! REST API Integration

We are trying to integrate REST API into the process which use credentials but this credentials will be retrieved from external credential vault and cant be saved in BP credential manager. Is there any way to achive 1. retrieve credentials from exter...