Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Environment variable usage in Web API Base URL

Hi,Is it possible to use environment variables in the Web API Base URL section?  We've had several instances where some of the developers are overwriting lower environment URL's in our higher environments when importing an existing WEB API by mistake...

Resolved! How to share data items from objects to process studio .

Hi , I am new to BP . I spied internet explorer and stored some data into different data items. I want to use those data items in process studio , however i am unable to do so in the end stage of object studio, Please help . Thank you----------------...

Scar by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Query for 'Ready for Verify'

I am querying the 'DecipherServerDb' to figure out if a batch is finished processing or not. I can query the dbo.Batch table status column and know that if the status is '6' then it is ready to be exported. The problem I'm running into is that if the...

BenBobo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Has Batches To Verify ? result for which batch?

HII would like to know the verify batch ( If it result as "True") belongs to which BatchType  while running by  BP process.Let me explain scenario, a BP process  pushed docs for two different Batch Types and one got struck where it need manual interv...

Resolved! Disappearing Spy Modes

Good Day All,I'm wondering if any body is also experiencing spy modes that aren't available.I am using Blue Prism Versions 6.10 and 7 and when I am using the Chrome Application model. I seem to loose all the spy modes except for Browser Mode.Funny en...

24H Challenge "Be a Digital Leader" - Overview

We recently hosted a Blue Prism standalone 24H Challenge in September for global teams to work together and design the best process possible using Blue Prism. Last Challenges hosted at Blue Prism World 2021 were a complete success and our standalone ...

WSDL Error Message

Hi,We've exposed a Web Service with HTTPS certificate and it is imported successfully in blue prism with username and password.But while we run that action from the blue prism process/object it throws below error."Internal:Unexpected error Error in w...

20787.png

Automation Lifecycle Management (ALM)

With ALM 4.4 comes the capability to export a process from Capture into an ALM Process Definition.  With that in mind, here is a reminder about all the great features in Automation Lifecycle Management. Blue Prism Automation Lifecycle Management (ALM...

Resolved! VBO Required: Salesforce Interaction

Hi Everyone,I got Salesforce DX Asset which has few pages created for certain process like extracting data through SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language). While accessing to process of this page, I found that it requires VBO named as Salesforce Inte...

22265.png

Auto Exception Set at Session End

I have seen an issue whereby although i have multiple attempts set on the queue if there is a server disconnect or BP crashes the items are not being added back into the queue.If the session goes down a termination route and the session ends then any...

Blue Prism Hub 4.2 Installation Issue

Hello,I am trying to install the Blue Prism Hub 4.2, when I get to the: Configure Authentication SQL Server connection stage, I get the following error: This is the stage where I get the error upon selecting the Trusted (Windows Authentication) optio...

36104.png 36105.png