Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error Checking Services

Hi All,I am getting below error after clicking on Edit button in server config file. Any help is much appreciated!Note: Understand that this is a common error and troubleshooting steps for the same have been documented in Installation Guide. However ...

36432.png

DB username and password

Hi All,I tried to installing BP trail version, after launch the blue prism option..page is directly navigated to the DB connection configuration page.I am not sure here wat username and password I need to mention? Please assist me. ------------------...

11296.png

unable to read correct data

Hi I am trying to extract the values from invoice using decipher. But after training the decipher it is still not able to read correct "Total price". It is reading values from different places.(ML model is turned ON).can someone suggest what may be t...

Decipher server service failure

Hi everyone I have installed Decipher on blue prism 7 SQL database and decipher server service stop on its own every minute while I am working on it till I start it from services, did anyone know how to solve this issue.I have another issue that the ...

#BPTechTips - Load content File

Hi, I hope you're well,We often need to read some TXT files and we already know VBO for that, I came here to bring a "Hacker", a perhaps simpler way using LoadTextFile(), which can be used through a calculate stage.You just need to pass the path to t...

31015.png 31016.png

Resolved! Could not find installable ISAM.

Hello All,Need your expert opinion here.  I am using Data OLEDB Utility to connect to excel, I am providing following connection string as data item, and each time it is giving me "Could not find installable ISAM" error. I have tried to pass connecti...

Triggering Alteryx Workflows - Oauth1

Hi,We are looking at using Blue Prism to trigger Alteryx Workflows in the Alteryx Gallery (back end server).  There is a REST API available with which to interact, and I can use this API with no issues via a REST client such as Postman.  However the ...

Decipher upgrade 1.2

Hi I recently upgraded to decipher 1.2 from 1.1 version. In the admin panel screen all the pages got loaded after pressing ctlr F5.But the Capture Model screen keeps on loading not showing the existing capture model screens yet.Can advise what to do ...

Login Agent

Hi I have login Agent install in a VDI and the default environment I have set up is SiT.But when I change the environment to PROD or something else then also it takes SIT as default. I have re install ed login Agent many times then also it takes SiT ...

Error spying in Java Application with JAB 2.02

Hello,I am having trouble trying to spy elements in Java once I have installed the JAB 2,02.We run 5 different updates of JAVA: JRE6JRE1.6.0_12JRE1.6.0_24JRE7JRE1.8.0_181 Originally there was NO JAB installed and we had no problems spying elements in...

Resolved! Capture Model not Training

I can't seem to get this capture model to train. I've adjusted the numbers and selected Mark for training but nothing seems to happen and the 'last trained' field stays as 'N/A'. ML was enabled in the setup. 

34894.png
BenBobo by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes