Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to mark item in a queue

I have an item on BP queue i need to mark it as exception thru BP process. I encountered this issueInternal : The specified item was not locked by this business object..  How can mark the item as exception without locking it.-------------------------...

Scheduler - Missing AM/PM in the run between time

Hello,I have a display issue in the scheduler. I can't see the AM/PM tag in the Run Hourly Minutely between field.This is pretty annoying as I have to guess the value it is currently at. If you click on the with space after the time, it will change f...

36981.png

Delete a Column in Excel

Hi Expert,I would like to delete a column in Excel. I have follow the steps perfectly in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNL14z4R7M4However it is giving an error message: ERROR: Exception : Failed to select row: The given key was not prese...

36994.jpg 36995.jpg 36996.jpg

Facing below error Decipher 1.2

Hello,I updated to Decipher 1.2 and it was working pretty fine for the last 3 weeks but today when I'm running it is throwing the below notification message while I've not changed any settings in the meantime. I restarted the machine and the error is...

9588.png

Handling unstructured data - Decipher 1.2

Here with I have attached  image(source data) , image2 as expected result is as shown in table I have colored the values in the image  with same colors of below table , for better understanding. I have trained  around 30 + docs and results are not...

10391.png 10392.png

Resolved! Blue Prism gets stuck when Saving Web Page to PDF

Dear All,We have a bot which gets stuck when saving a web page to PDF using chrome. There seems to be no looping, and the bot only continues working if the Chrome 'save as' window is dragged manually by mouse... after which it continues as if nothing...

20909.jpg

Chrome Browser Timeout

Hello,I have an automation in a web portal where we do some data entry and extract information from it. But after logging in, there will be a captcha box to be solved. So for now, bot pauses when it reaches the stage, someone manually solve the captc...

Spying the save file option failing in RPA

Hi,I am trying to spy this field, but I am unable to use -Browser Mode-I have tried -windows32 mode) but I was able to highlight the full screen , but not able to use the option Save file check/click and the OK buttonThen I tried the UI and it worked...

36150.png

Resolved! Send Key Not Working in SAP

Hello,I have created a process to execute and download a query in SAP. One step is to use the Global Send Key "{L}" to execute the download to a local file. I developed this originally on my own laptop using the learning version of Blue Prism, and ev...

Best Way to Display large amounts of text

Hi All, Trying to figure out the best way in a form to display a large amount of formatted text. We need a field to display the body of an email message. The body of the email message is extracted by Blue Prism and then added to a field within a form...