Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Stage error on Outlook VBS Forward code

GlenLane
Level 2
Hi all,
We are getting a random failure in one of our processes. The exception is:
ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The operation failed.

All we are doing in this stage is forwarding an email that is made up from a template (with a date and ref number replaced). The message is being created in the log without any issue, it's just failing to forward it. We are finding it difficult to diagnose as it doesn't always happen. We have added a capture/resume on the action but it doesn't look like it is being used when the error occurs as I can't see any retry counts. Any ideas guys?

Thanks,

Glen

------------------------------
Glen Lane
3 REPLIES 3

ewilson
Staff
Staff
@GlenLane,

You mention "Outlook VBS". I assume you're using the Outlook VBO here? What version of Blue Prism are you using and are you using the latest Outlook VBO from the Digital Exchange?

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Hi @ewilson,
Happy New Year, sorry for the delayed reply, I managed to get an extended Christmas break this year! Hope you had a good one.

Yes, sorry I meant ​Outlook VBO. We are running BP 6.10.1

The version we are using is the in built one on the platform, how could I check the version to see if there is a newer one on the DX?

Glen Lane

Hi @GlenLane,

The version of the VBO that comes with the software is not the latest. I'd suggest downloading the one from the DX, available at the link below, and give it a try.

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/ms-outlook-vbo

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange