cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not go to next step

EricLi
Level 6
I have a step call "A" is doing select item from a Combo Box element, after select target item, system will popup a confirm message, I will to go to next step call "B" to check this message exist and click OK to confirm. However, when I run step "A", the message pop-up successfully, but robot do not go to step "B" just stay at "A" without any response unless I manually click OK to confirm the message. I notice that robot looks loss control to the application, the message window look like get the top windows control priority. I was blocked here, do you know how to address this kind of scenario? 

I also use ways of select item by "global send key events", but issue is still.

------------------------------
Eric Li
Operation Analysis
AIG
Asia/Hong_Kong
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hi Eric,

Onto your question - with Blue Prism if one interface actiom or interfaces does not work you need to simply move onto try other actions and interfaces.  If a click does not work,  try a global mouse click, etc.  If Browser or Windows modes do not work try AA or UIA modes or Surface Automation.  Also experiment with your wait logic,  it could be the screen is not ready for your button click yet (although usually a not found error would be expected if that was the cause)

Denis Dennehy
Head of Professional Services, EMEA
Blue Prism Ltd
Europe/London