Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAP Fiori control support

Hi Ed et al, I think this Accelerators FOR USE WITH SAP® ERP offers great added value and has lots of opportunities for both BP as well as customers.Wanted to add that i wrote a tiny windows freeware SAP table connector few years ago that lets you fi...

Enhancements to Delete worked case(s) from selection

I just made the mistake of clicking on delete worked cases when I meant to hit force retry (in fairness to me, they are right next to each other in the context menu). I cannot see any way to recover from this. I find this troubling on many fronts but...

Load Balancing application servevr

Hi,I would like to do an active active multi site deployment for Blue Prism 7.0  Number of application servers - 2 ( One for each site i.e. A and B site)Number of  Runtime Resources - 2 ( One for each site i.e. A and B site)Number of  Interactive cli...

16081.png 16082.png

Send Email From Draft

Hello Everyone,Has anyone encountered where in Outlook VBO sporadically leaves an email in the DRAFTS folder instead of sending it?Has anyone created a solution wherein after a cycle, Blue Prim will check the DRAFTS folders and send all of the emails...

Converting VBA macro to Blue Prism Code Stage

Good day team.I'm wondering if it is possible to take code from an Excel macro and convert it within a code stage within Blue Prism. If possible, I would like to learn how to go about this.Kind RegardsGavin------------------------------Gavin RudlingD...

Resolved! Chrome Extension removed automatically

Hi Team,Any one facing issue like chrome extension removed automatically from browser.I am facing this issue from last 15 days with BPV6.6 only in chrome browser. In the meantime  firefox extension is always there.I checked with our security team it'...

Resolved! Migrating from IE to Chrome

Hi BluePrism Community, We are migrating our browser from IE to Chrome. What are some of the main things that are different. What things should we be aware of so that there won't be any surprises?  Currently, we are using BP 6.4 with IE. Planning to ...

ZatomG by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Login issues

Dear Team,I am not able to login into trial or learning edition of blue version 7I am giving username as adminAnd password of blue prism login portal.Plz help with this issueAttaching screenshot along with this mail.Thanks & RegardsAnupama