Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Blue Prism message when clicking Configure Connection

Hi everyone,Question: I got the following message from Blue Prism with the Windows user (AD) when clicking on the Configure connection option in the Login window to Blue Prism for the connection.What kind of permission does the Windows user require t...

27977.png
jhogelp by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Six-digit number, store as date, compare to masked data

Apologies for the somewhat confusing title - I'll try to break it down a bit here!So, this object that I'm currently working on receives data from an API call. A date would be in the format of 130921, which is stored as a number in a collection. The ...

Android Applicaion Support

HI Team, I am exploring the RPA tools which helps on automation of Android Application (SFA Application) developed by Compny internal team members. So want to know is BluePrism product support Android application automation ?mainly to automate the op...

Install & License related queries

Hi All,  Can you help me on below queries. Is it possible to maintain more than one Blue Prism Application server with Single license?If it is not possible to maintain more than one application server with single license , what could be the best way ...

Exporting/Importing to new environment

We have a multi environment setup for Decipher. One environment is setup to be full data/class verification and the other is skipping data/class verification.When I export the Batch/Doc Type/DFD, Capture Data, and Training data and import them into t...

BenBobo by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Decipher results not matching training

Hi,Has anyone had issues training decipher on multiple client invoices?  That tend to have slight variations?In training Decipher it seemed to be getting each batch of client's correct.  or would learn to be correct.Then in a random test with the sam...

How to get dialog in Edge

Here is sample HTML; <head> <meta charset="utf-8"/> <title>sample01</title> </head> <body> <button onclick="getNow()">show dialog</button> <script type="text/javascript"> function getNow() { var now = new Date(); var year = now.getFullYear(); va...

22099.png 22100.png
sumire by Level 8
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

OLEDB Excel connections - mixed type columns

Dear All,I have an issue with the OLEDB Excel Connection. My source Excel file contains columns with where the datatype can be different, like in columns B and C. When I use the Get Collection action for OLEDB in the result collection I lose data (a...

19338.png 19339.png

Resolved! kill excel instance

I am trying to Kill excel instance by its Process Name with Kill Process Action but seems i am failing to do so . Even after killing the instance the file says it is locked by user ? ------------------------------Pratiksha Tiwari---------------------...

Resolved! Having issues with setting up a Resrouce PC

I have a SSO environment and I'm attempting to set it up so that my Resource PCs connect to the application server. I have followed the guide and setup the login Agent but my Resource PCs only work if I login manually to them. If I reboot them they a...

Screen lock out causing foreground issue

Hi All, We are working on BP 6.6 version, also we have login agent installed with SAS functionality, Currently we are facing foreground issue whenever we run the process after some idle time. Is there any product capability to check the process sta...

Applying a Filter in Excel with Multiple Critera

Dear Sir/Madam,I have managed to create a custom Excel object which includes a filtering feature. However It works well when only a single criteria is used... I am attempting to filter only records that have "Failed" written, or that have "blank valu...

28491.jpg

Decipher Server- Not starting on Local Computer

Hello Everyone,I am suddenly facing an issue with Decipher Server. I am unable to start it. I am receiving the error, "The Decipher Server on local computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other se...

31103.jpg