cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Queue List

vigneshShankar
Level 4
Hello Everyone,

When i am refreshing the queue items in inside control room. Frequently , I have been receiving this below error Pop-up Message.

I am not aware of this issue. Could you anyone please let me know why we have been getting this pop -up?

25983.png

Thanks
Vignesh.S

------------------------------
vignesh Shankar
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I think it would be best to get in touch with the Support team about that Vignesh. The 'Detail>>' button may reveal more insight into the problem but the Support team may be able to advise you how to proceed. Possibly it might be related to data volume.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I think it would be best to get in touch with the Support team about that Vignesh. The 'Detail>>' button may reveal more insight into the problem but the Support team may be able to advise you how to proceed. Possibly it might be related to data volume.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
After reviewing the articles available in our 'Troubleshooting Work Queues' Knowledge Base article, if you're still unable to find a resolution I would second John's suggestion to raise a Support ticket with us (including the necessary details like the full list of actions within the Detail button's additional stack trace screen) so we could help investigate this error with you.

It very likely may be timing out due to data volume, but knowing the specific error details and other pertinent information like how many queue items are attempting to be refreshed, the type of connection mode in use in this environment, and any other concurrent activity in this environment when this error occurs would be necessary to determine the cause here.

Steve Boggs
Senior Software Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX