cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter on Queue Contents

SankarSarma
Level 3
After migration to 6.5 i see that the queue filter is not working in the studio. Filter works only for the status column. For all other columns filter doesn't work from studio.

Any reason for this not working off late?

------------------------------
Sankar Sarma
RPA Consultant
Lion Co
3 REPLIES 3

til.minet
Level 5
​Hi Sankar,

that's a bug that I encountered after upgrading to Version 6.5 as well.

I reported it to Blue Prism Support, they ackowledged it and gave it bug number BG-3284. It's fixed in Version 6.6 according to the release notes.

Best regards
Til

Til Minet
RPA Developer
EWE AG Germany
Europe/Berlin

Thanks @til.minet. I went through the release notes it says its fixed - 

​An issue, introduced in version 6.5, that prevented custom filters being applied to the Tags and Resources columns in the Queue Management pane of Control Room has been addressed.

Did you face the filter issue with other columns also, I am facing issue with all columns including the Key column. Just want to ensure that its same across all the columns.

Thanks
Sankar

Sankar Sarma
RPA Consultant
Lion Co

Hi Sankar,

yes, we are also not able to filter the key column - a column that we heavily rely on for checking individual items. Filtering resources, status, attempts etc. does not work as well. We can filter the date colums though, only the given entry "today" does not work.

We plan to upgrade to 6.6 in the next week. I hope all filters are going to work as designed again.

Til Minet
RPA Developer
EWE AG Germany
Europe/Berlin