cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Focus action does not work in process studio

GeJiang
Level 3
Hi everyone, I am trying to click a button which is beyond the current scree.So I use "Focus" action before the "Glocal Mouse Click Center" actions. It works perfect in the object studio. However, the Focus action does not work on the process studio. Do you konw why it happens? Many thanks. Ge
4 REPLIES 4

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The process will execute the object logic much more quickly. The relatively slow speed of object studio is probably providing enough of a gap between focus and click for it to work. try adding a 0.5s pause between the focus and click steps.

GeJiang
Level 3
H John, thanks so much for your reply. I have tried to add a pause in between. But it is still not working. Is there any other possible reasons for this issue? Thanks, Ge

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
If it works in object studio then I can only think it is something to do with the synchronisation between the state of the application and the process/object logic. You've proved it can work, so it can only be the timing that is the problem.

GeJiang
Level 3
Hi John, Thanks for your reply. Maybe I didn't say it clear in my previous reply. But it does NOT work after I add a pause. So I think it is not because of the timing problem.