cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Comments

DianahMlokozi
Level 2
Hi, 

I have general comments based usability of the tool. These are comments from various users using the current PDT here, i hope they will be considered in the upcoming PDT version.

>>> It will be good if the PDT allowed different organizations to  have the capability to customize the process profile(tailored to the business e.g.  process activity, process type, get notification sent for specific processes evaluated, more currency options such as SEK etc.)

>>> The too to allow capture/ measure other benefit opportunity for RPA besides cost (hours returned to business)

>>>For process comparison: it will be good to have an option to compare more than two processes and also the summary of information about the process to be related to the automation potential and ease of implementation, I saw the process profile on the last presentation. This is because When I show this to my stakeholders, they will ask "why is this process harder to implement than this one", and I won't be able to answer that without going in to the questions to see my answers. 

>>> It would be great to be able to write a note after each question (so there is a possibility write notes) or as a conclusion at the end. If there is a issue or something else that would be good to remember or look back at. 

Regards
1 REPLY 1

TedRana
Staff
Staff
Dear Dianah, 

Thanks for your comment in the community. Its been shared with the Process Discovery Teams. 

Regards,
Ted

------------------------------
ROM Architect
Blue Prism
------------------------------