Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fail to move mail to inbox sub-folder

Dear All,I have come across a problem in one of our processes.After processing attachment(s) in an e-mail, we want to move the e-mail from the Outlook inbox to a specific sub-folder of the inbox.Mostly, this action works completely fine. However, som...

13189.png

Hello,I am in need of  a requirement to find the location of a place with help of mobile number(or any other way optimal way) dynamically across the globe. Please assist on this.------------------------------Mallikarjuna G----------------------------...

Web Pages in Chrome now unable to be Identified

We have a process that depends on using chrome.  For the past 6 months there hasn't been an issue selecting Items or working within a web page using the chrome browser.  That all changed yesterday. At this point BP is not recognizing any web elements...

File uploading issue using webAPI

Dear Team,Request you to suggest, how to upload file through WEB API, we tried multiple ways .Here we tried like:1. We are passing through JSON farmat .2. using Single/multi file format also tried(we are sending content type as application/pdf),Could...

Extract Object version history

Hi,I'd like to extract the most recent "Date and Time" value for multiple objects that are within my organisation's object library. I can't find any reports that allow me to do this - is there a way I can get this information?I need this data because...

GxP qualification / validation

Dear all,does some has already experience in using BluePrism in a GxP Environment? If so, I would be interested to learn how you did the qualification and/or validation of usecases.Thanks already.Best regards,Sarah------------------------------Leadvi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Date Time Manipulation

Does the action "UTC to local" of the "Utility- Date Time Manipulation" involves Daylight saving as well?Does it gives the exact time including daylight saving concept, For example when I try to convert Time from CET to AST/IST, Is the time given by ...

RemoveDuplicates VB code stage

Hello everyone,I have found a few places in the many forums available where there is some mention of using this VB code in a code stage to remove duplicate lines within an Excel file.  This code below works perfectly fine when I only pass it one colu...

Mandatory Fields rule

Hi Guys,I am just curious to know, if we are declaring some variables as input Parameters for one object action. Then while calling that action if I will not give these variables as input parameters then it should through me error. But for me some ti...

Pulling Collection by Row Data

​Is there a way to pull a collection from excel by row data instead of by column? For Instance the data is entered into excel as shown below:Name             John              Jack            JeffAge                23                  22             ...

Java Application is not Running from control room.

HI, I am working on automation with java based application, after all development my Bot is running fine from Studio, in fast mode. But while i am running the same process from control room, the blue prism application is going to not responding state...

Dynamic Waits--wait till element is visible in the DOM

Hi guys,I need your advice. What is the best approach of having dynamic waits?In Python I could write some code like this ==>wait till myDynamicElemenst appears in the DOM/Citrix Window is available. driver = webdriver.Firefox() driver.get("http://so...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to count number of elements in a web page

Hi,I want to count number of elements in a web page.(ex. how many <li> in a  web page?)If I do with jQuery, $(function() {     var size = $('li').length; }); or VBA, document.getElementsByTagName("li").length I want to do same as this with Blue Prism...

sumire by Level 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes