cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a Table Element

TobiasDoll
Level 3
Hi everyone, here we have a rather though one, I try to spy a self-developed application, from a customer, the application is a tree-view and a tableview all in Containers that build the Screen. Unfortunately when I try to spy the table he only gets the higher leveled Containers and when I try to read the elements of the table (after altering the Attribute match), I always gets an error message: Could not resolve data source / Get Item Count is not available for windows with classname 'COMPOSITE' Any Idea how to solve this? Best regards
4 REPLIES 4

hemant_chawla
Level 3
Hi Tobias, We are also facing a similar issue when interacting and extracting data from tables. Could not find a solution yet. Did you find it?

Hi Hermant, unfortunately not, we used used regions but its not the most beautiful solution. Best regards

hemant_chawla
Level 3
Using region method, did you use the concept of height of each cell and then used dynamic attribute to go ahead?

Exactly, the good thing we hat the exact and hard coded size of the cell so we could build a dynamic region to spy the table