cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Send Key Events - ALT + Up Arrow

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can I send command "ALT+Up Arrow" in Global send keys events I tried sending  "{ALT}", but its not working
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

DanielB_Frutos
Level 4
Hello.  We use this in a lot of processes and always works  Navigate: Step1    ""{%}{UP}"" Hope this works for you too. Best Regards, Danil

View answer in original post

8 REPLIES 8

MarekSimon
Level 3
Try ""@{UP}"" Check out this cheat sheet.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Make sure the application is in focus when the keystrokes are sent. Think of Send Key Events as you typing the keyboard - if the window is not active or the focus (cursor) is in the wrong place, you won't get the desired effect. Also bear in mind that actions such as Activate don't happen instantaneously and you'll need to add a small pause.

AmiBarrett
Level 12
It should actually be %{UP} . I've found Blue Prism's docs to be incorrect. It instead follows the SendKeys documentation provided here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.windows.forms.sendke…

DanielB_Frutos
Level 4
Hello.  We use this in a lot of processes and always works  Navigate: Step1    ""{%}{UP}"" Hope this works for you too. Best Regards, Danil

StephenKurniawa
Level 2
Is there any documentation instead?

------------------------------
Stephen Kurniawan

Here you go! Click HERE!

Ramon Villarreal

Hi Team have tried accessing above mentioned link but we are not able access into that is  it possible to share those docs to my mail id balasammy@live.com

Thank you,,

sowdavaram balaji
bp arctitech
softwear
UTC

Hi

Here's is a working and accessible link to a guide to Global Send Keys and Global Send Key Events.

All the best

James Woods
Community Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London