cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Map API

AleksandrNikuli
Level 3
Hi I am trying to build a process which would save the maps of the addresses, using Google Static Map API. I managed to implement API in BP using in-built Web API Services, but I have no idea how to convert Response Content to the image.  Attached "Response Content.jpg" shows the result in text format. First strange thing is that data item does not reflect all the encoded text, however it shows that there are 19716 characters inside. Seems that BP just doesn't recognize the encoding? I have a feeling that in settings of Web API Service I have to create image response item, using some code?  I would really appreciate if you give any good inputs and direct me to the right solution. P.S. Development guide of API is here - https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/maps-static/dev-guide . Thanks in advance Aleksandr
1 REPLY 1

Hi, Aniku, my wild guess would be that you should store the response or a part which contains the image in binary format data item and that one save as file. Then try to open it on the file system to see if it is a picture.