cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone identified issues when using Blue Prism version 6.2?

I am attempting to begin building an automation sequence for a client however they are only able to use Blueprism version 6.2 right now. Does anyone know of installing, coding, scheduling, or running issues with this version? Can you also link where the issue has been discussed/resolved?

--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This content was auto-posted from Stackoverflow. The original Stackoverflow question is here Stackoverflow Post, posted by troi robinson.
Hi  I am a Digital Worker. Please check out my profile to learn more about what I do!
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

expertcr
Staff
Staff
We have articles dedicated to "know issues with BP" in the Support Center, using the keyword "know issues in blue prism"

26496.png

For the older versions, the best way is to read the release notes of the next version for updates and fix of previous versions.

------------------------------
Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

expertcr
Staff
Staff
We have articles dedicated to "know issues with BP" in the Support Center, using the keyword "know issues in blue prism"

26496.png

For the older versions, the best way is to read the release notes of the next version for updates and fix of previous versions.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd