Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SOAP Webservice Import Issue BPV6

​Hi,We were successfully importing a webservice in Blue Prism V5.  After upgrading to Blue Prism V6 , we are facing the below error while trying to import a WSDL ..."Could not understand the web service described at ....Object reference not set to an...

NHS MARKETPLACE ON THE DIGITAL EXCHANGE

Hello all, this Friday 21st there is a webinar: at 2pm on how Trusts can accelerate their Intelligent Automation programmes and benefit from the work by leaders in this industry. Matthew Gould retweeted last week on how NHS could really benefit from ...

How to draft an email in Outlook ? Do no send.

Hi Experts,Is it possible to create an email and save as draft with attachments in outlook using BluePrism?Please point me to any available thread if there is any as I already searched for it and could not find any relevant one. Thanks in advance.Tha...

Error installing Database; Learning Edition

Hi everyoneI have dowloaded Learning Edition but when installing database I ave this error: BluePrism.BPCoreLib.InvalidArgumentException: The file '' is invalid in BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.LocalDatabaseInstaller.CreateInstance() in AutomateUI.Welcom...

Read excel value dynamically

HiI am automating browser application in that i need to place one order which may "n" number of line items so for each line i need to enter the quantity.I will inspect quantity using dynamic path option. But the problem is for example some order may ...

C# code to change Windows Pass

Guys,Do you have a C# code to change Windows Pass. Must have  input as NewPass and OldPass.Thanks,Ionut------------------------------CohenRPA DeveloperRomania------------------------------

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Machines always having to be watch

Hi,So we've got everything working, schedulers, login agent etc. However, we have a snag.The bot machines themselves will not run any scheduled task unless the machine itself is actively being "watched" by someone. The machines themselves are hosted ...

credential manager - Expires question

I am using Blue Prism 6.2.1.  I have recently started using Credential Manager to manager credentials for the projects I'm working on.  One of my credentials has its password expire every 90 days.   I notice there is an option in Credential Details ...