Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help automating a javascript login scree

Hello All,I'm trying to automate an incorta login screen, but it is a javascript application: Using a write stage populates the fields just fine, but my issue is the "Sign In" button. In order for the button go become active, it requires. what I've ...

30877.png

Lab 1 Object Start - Bing

​​ I successfully created Lab 1 and got it to execute when I first ran it. But when I try to run it a second and subsequent time it trips up at er Search with the message Internal: Failed to perform step 1 in Write Stage 'Enter Search' on page 'Searc...

Utility HTTP VBO

I am trying to send a POST request with JSON body, getting object not instantiated error. Unable to find any detailed guide for all the parameters which I need to pass.Can anybody guide me?------------------------------Moumita Dhar-------------------...

Blueprism UI in French

How to check blueprism user Interface is now available in French.------------------------------srihari jApplication Development AnalystAccentureAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Web path changing - used * & ? & +

Hi All,I am trying to automate one website using chrome however unable to automate that as the element path creating unique number (Not dynamically)Example /HTML[1]/BODY[1]/DIV[1]//DIV[6]/DIV[52]/DIV[1]/........../HTML[1]/BODY[1]/DIV[1]//DIV[6]/DIV[1...

Work Queue Design using multiple processes

Hi All, We are having many processes coming into our pipeline. Some of these processes would be sharing same panels in several applications.Therefore, we are working with the concept of reusable processes - handling panels in systems. My question is ...

12860.png

Importing Webservice

Hi, We were successfully importing a webservice in Blue Prism V5.  After upgrading to Blue Prism V6 , we are facing the below error while trying to import a WSDL ... "Could not understand the web service described at .... Object reference not set to ...