cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues with setting up a Resrouce PC

TracySchultz
Level 6

I have a SSO environment and I'm attempting to set it up so that my Resource PCs connect to the application server. I have followed the guide and setup the login Agent but my Resource PCs only work if I login manually to them. If I reboot them they aren't connecting to the Application server. I'm fairly certain I've done something wrong but would appreciate pointers to get me headed in the right direction.

I have setup a login script and it successfully works so I'm fairly certain that I'm just missing the part where the resource pc starts.

Manually I can run this as a batch file and it works.

"C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe" /resourcepc /sso

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

VedSengupta
Level 6

Hello Tracy,
Is your Resource PC connected to a resource pool where in the login agent is configured from control room?

Best Regards,
Ved Sengupta
RPA Developer
Deloitte India(Offices of the Us)
Bangalore

------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

VedSengupta
Level 6

Hello Tracy,
Is your Resource PC connected to a resource pool where in the login agent is configured from control room?

Best Regards,
Ved Sengupta
RPA Developer
Deloitte India(Offices of the Us)
Bangalore

------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------