cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we merge different-2 pdf into one pdf

SahilChankotra
Level 4
Hi all,
Can you please tell me how can we merge different-2 pdf files into one pdf file.
4 REPLIES 4

KotaSuto1
Level 5
Hi,
I could realize it by using Blue Prism - PDF Toolkit which is one of the assets of Blue Prism DX.
Note: You would need to place a dll file to all devices, including Interactive Clients and Runtime Resources.

ewilson
Staff
Staff
If all you need to do is merge PDFs, there's a simpler tool available on the DX which doesn't require that you set up an Adobe DC account. All this connector supports is splitting and merging of PDFs.

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/pdf-management-2

The connector Kota pointed has more features than this one, but it does require an Adobe Document Cloud account.

Cheers,
Eric

ErjolaMema
Level 5

Hello 

I am trying to merge 2 pdf-s ,but it shows me that error : 

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'itextsharp, Version=5.5.13.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8354ae6d2174ddca' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I have seen and ri-put the itextsharp.dll and still shows me that error .

has anyone faced with that issue before ?

EVIPUTI
MVP
@ErjolaMema The dll is needed to be on all the machines in the Blue prism directory path and put the right path in the initial action of object .​
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------