cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get all MS Word document

Tetiana_shkavro
Level 4
Hello everyone! I have such issue: I need to get all MS Word Document and then work with it (for example, trim some text). What action should I use with Business object MS Word? I've tryed to use Get Body, but I have to specify there STAR and END of the text, which I want to get, but all my documents have different number of characters and if I specify, for example, END=1000000 BP showes, that the index is out of range. Thank you in advance!
4 REPLIES 4

Tetiana_shkavro
Level 4
Govardhan_Gadekal, thank you for reply! But I have a different problem. I need to get all text from document and have a possibility to work with it (for examle, trim some text). What Action shoulh I use? Thank you in advance!

Tetiana_shkavro
Level 4
The problem was solved by useing Utility - Collection manipulation

MallikarjunaBal
Level 3
Hi, How to work with ms word VBO, i face one problem how to take the values from word document and search that word in a google and finally stored in a word document. Ex:I want to search the company name that i have written in a word document, i have take that word and search in a google about address,images and contact,Finally these things stored in a word document.

With MS Word VBO you will solve those operation problems, only if you do not know what you are looking for you should at least have an idea of the moments in which it should appear. Taking the example, you use, you would say that you should shrink in the word following the word "company" and assume that the name of the "company" is found below. Of course, you should refine your search criteria.

For the Google search of the name "company", my suggestion is that you create a process for the search and collects the data. Be careful with the mapping of fields that are quite dynamic, I tell you this from my own experience.

------------------------------
Oslien Mesa
Developer
Elumini
America/Sao_Paulo
------------------------------