cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see the execution of the steps inside a business object called within a process

franlem2
Level 4
Hi everyone, I have a process that is calling a business object. This business object executes many steps, one of these steps is not executed correctly and I would like to see the detail of this step to make a debugging. However, once Blue Prism has started to execute a Business Object inside a process, it does not show the boxes internal of this business object one by one (example : Business Object Step1, 2 3), but only the box of the business object (example : Business Object1 remains displayed and coloured while all the microsteps are executed). I cannot execute the business object separatedly because I would have to input new parameters from 0. So question is : Is there a way to see the detail of the execution "step by step" of the business object while the process is executing it? Best regards.
2 REPLIES 2

AmiBarrett
Level 12
If you have logging enabled on the object, its steps will show in the session log. You'll need to publish the process and have it run from the control room in order for this to populate.

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
Also 6.0? and 6.1 has a bug, which stops all logging in subprocess, in that case upgrade to 6.2+ should help.