cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I delete a Document Type does Decipher remove all training and learning data as well associated with that Document Type?

If I delete a Document Type does Decipher remove all training and learning data as well associated with that Document Type?

------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. RPA Consultant-Automation Developer
4 REPLIES 4

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Tejaskumar

The model and training is associated to the Document Form Definition and not the Document Type. So even though you can separate the items by Document Type, you won't lose the training data associated with it if it is deleted.

Cheers

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited

Okay, I see. So does that mean if I delete DFD would Decipher remove all training and learning data?

Let's say here my aim is to delete all training data for a specific DFD/Document Type. I want Decipher to forget whatever regions and mapping were done during the training phase. How this can be achieved?

For the same document, I want to delete all training done in past and retrain from scratch.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. RPA Consultant-Automation Developer

if you want to read the same fields/headers/labels from the document. you use the same DFD, train the document with the newly created Document type, and create the new machine learning model for the same and call it in the document type. training and learning data will be stored in the machine learning model.

Sai Devendra Kumar Komma

Hi Tejaskumar

You could potentially lose the rule based engine training if you deleted the DFD, but the neural network training data probably remains. You can delete specific Classification Models and Capture Models in the Admin Panel. I suppose to start from a completely blank state, you could delete all training data from the Admin Panel also, but I would proceed with caution here!

Cheers

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited