Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Salesforce Web/UI Automation

Hi Blue Prism Community!I just wanted to run this by you guys in hopes that at least some of you have run by this problem before:I'm working on a project that requires us to automate a lengthy task in Salesforce. Now, I know that the Digital Exchange...

Detach from chrome does not work

Hi everyone. In order to troubleshoot a potential cause of a crippling problem I need to cycle through all chrome PID's (Process ID) by detaching the current PID, attaching to the next, getting some readings and loop these steps. I find that I am abl...

Unable to connect to Default Connection

Hi,I have been working with my client through a VM for the past 2-3 months with blue prism working fine. This week I encountered a problem while attempting to connect to the default connection I have been using throughout this project. I have request...

35087.png

Cannot initialise connection to Blue prism

Hi,Whenever I open Blue Prism and attempt to connect to my default server I am instead shown the error message below, it says 'there was no endpoint listening at [URL]' with inner exception 'Impossible to connect to the remote server'I have been able...

Multiple page document

I have a 2 page standard document that I want to process. I am interested in the fields that are on the 1st page. During Data verification, Decipher identifies the second page as a separate document. I can click on "Append document to previous as att...

Resolved! Random Termination

Hi,Hoping someone can help. We have a process which launches an web application via IE11.For some reason, the first time the process is triggered from the schedule after a login we get a termination. However there are no exceptions or errors in the l...

36151.jpg 36152.png

Resolved! MS Outlook Email VBO, Blue Prism 6.8

HI, I refer to the information that the "MS Outlook Email VBO" object supplied with the Blue Prism 6.8 is able to e read and sent emails from a shared mailbox.As I see all Get Received/Sent items actions contain optional parametr "Shared Mailbox". Ho...

Resolved! Save as IE and attach/detach

Hi all,i've a question.. I need to Save a document from Internet explorer, my issue is: how can i check when the popup is appeared?I have the first object with "WINDOWS TITLE 1", then, when i push download button another page is opened with another t...

Resolved! Login Agent

Hi all, I have a login agent on my production environment that should be used to login into the production VM ahead of running the main process.The scenario will be as follows:1. log in to the VM2. Run our main processwe have a process that checks on...

Teradata - bulk insert from excel/txt file

I have a process where i need to upload rows to a teradata table. I'm currently using a loop and an insert statement , however in some cases the collection that i need to insert is >1500 lines and therefore takes quite a while to complete. Is there a...

Google sheets API Append

Hi everyone,I am trying to append data to a spreadsheet by using Google Sheets Api, but I cannot configure the input "values" . According to documentation that input must be defined as follows: So, I am writing the information in a nested collecti...

36423.png 36424.png 36425.png 36426.png