cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert on SQL Server

JefersonRomão
Level 3
Hello friends !!

I'm facing a serious issue, and I depends to this to keep in my job? Please someone can Help?

I'm trying to input some datas in an SQL table, but its nor working. Follows below my query:

"insert
into dbo.dbP4FResultado (cpf,situacaoCadastral,dataHoraComprovante,protocolo,document,status,mensagemFinal,enviado,dob,fullName,leveshtein,jarow)
values ('"&[CPF]&"','"&[Situação Cadastral]&"','"&[tmstp]&"','"&[Protocolo]&"','"&[Binario PDF]&"','"&[processado] &"','"&[mensagemFinal]&"','0',''"&[Data de Nascimento]&"','"&[Nome]&"','"&[leveshtein]&"','"&[jarow]&"');"

For god sake, someone can help me?

Thank you very much.

------------------------------
Jeferson Romão
Desenvolvedor
Lyo Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

KaranSareen
Staff
Staff
Hey Jeferson

Could you please let us know what issue you are getting while inserting the data into the table? If there is any SQL error, could you please share the same?

Regards
Karan Sareen

Karan Sareen
Solution Support Engineer
Blueprism
Australia/Sydney

BenKirimlidis
Level 7

​Hi,

Two suggestions:

1. Error in the SQL you Posted

Part of the insert has an extra inverted comma, on line 25 in the attached image. when you are inserting the value: [Data de Nascimento].

Look at the image attached, using a IDE or some application to illustrate these kinds of problems can be very useful.  I am using MS SQL Server.

But NotePad++ is an excellent option to help with this as you can select from many languages and simple errors like this will appear immediately.

If this does not work, please post the actual error you are getting.

2. Confirm all the data types are correct
Make sure the data being entered in each column of the SQL table matches the datatype in the Blue Prism.  I have no way of seeing either your Blue Prism datatypes or the MS SQL table.

Also good luck with the job thing.  Look at a few free courses on Udemy or Codecademy.

Kind regards,
Ben

Also used Google translate to help because you might be stressing out and English is not your first language but generally I believe this forum is for English only.

Em português (google translate), há uma vírgula invertida extra onde você está inserindo o valor "[Data de Nascimento]". Exclua a vírgula invertida extra e a consulta SQL estará correta. Ainda pode haver outros problemas, como tipos de dados que não estão corretos.

Ben Kirimlidis
RPA Developer and Data Analyst
PTSB
Europe/London

DerekTurner
Level 3
You have an extra single quote (') before "&[Data de Nascimento]&", and I do not use the ; at the end when using SQL inside Blue Prism so I am not sure if that could also be causing an issue.  If this is not the solution, post the error message you are getting.
27548.png

Derek Turner
Applications Advisor
Celestica
America/Toronto

Hello dear community !!

I'd like to thank you all that send some answer! My issue was solved.

Thank you!!!

Jeferson Romão
Desenvolvedor
Lyo Solutions