cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interact Forms is disable

AngelicaGarciaH
Level 3

Hello, I have a problem with Interact because when I enter HUB and go to Forms, the Create Form option is not active and neither is the Import form option, could it be that I am missing some configuration, is it about the license or what is the reason? I hope you can help me.

AngelicaGarciaH_0-1717035062563.png

Saludos!!

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Kirk.Russell
Level 6

Hi Angelica

The only way I was able to create a form is to create a Business Process first in Automation Lifecycle, then when on the forms page the Create Form icon is active.

Seems to allow only one form per process.

I was only testing/playing as don't have a use case for Interact forms yet.

Regards

Kirk

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Kirk.Russell
Level 6

Hi Angelica

The only way I was able to create a form is to create a Business Process first in Automation Lifecycle, then when on the forms page the Create Form icon is active.

Seems to allow only one form per process.

I was only testing/playing as don't have a use case for Interact forms yet.

Regards

Kirk

AngelicaGarciaH
Level 3

Thank you very much for your answer, I have managed to activate both options but I still don't have data in categories, is there any way to add them? Do you know if there is a guide to perform these previous steps?

AngelicaGarciaH_0-1717088855400.png

Regards

Angélica.

AngelicaGarciaH
Level 3

I have found that the way is to type the desired category and that way they are added to the drop down list.

I am attaching the link that has helped me for anyone who needs it.

https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/hub-interact/interact/interact-ug-forms.htm

Best Regards!

AllanRo
Level 4

Hi @AngelicaGarciaH 

Did you also follow the process of creating a business object first before this icon became available?

regards

Allan

AngelicaGarciaH
Level 3

Hi Allan, I just added a new process in the Automation Lifecycle section, I attach a screenshot as an example.

Regards!

AngelicaGarciaH_1-1717601473361.png

AllanRo
Level 4

Thank you Angelica 🙂  it worked!