cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interact to process

shaunreed1
Level 3
Hi,

I'm stuck!  I am following the blue prism practitioner training consolidation exercise.  My process has been created and it works when using the CSV File.  It works a treat.  However the next stage is to use interact instead of the CSV input.  So i have removed the stages to feed in the CSV file and also to add to queue. 

It currently runs from start to launch and log in the order system and then it goes to get next item which is populated with the queue name in the control room.

I have created a interact process form which allows the user to input the values and and submit, once submit I can see it appear in the queue as a new item.  The process has been published so I can drag and drop to the bot to carry out the running of the process.  However it doesnt work.

It will launch the order system and log in, but then it just jumps to completed.  I feel like it is not getting past the stage get next item as after this it will say is item recieved, yes then navigate to place the order and place order.  However it doesnt navigate to the place order screen hence why i think its stuck at get next item.

Any support is appreciated. ​

------------------------------
shaun reed
1 REPLY 1

NicholasZejdlik
Level 9
I haven't used Interact myself, but if you can see the item in the work queue, it sounds like the issue is on the Blue Prism side of it. I've had similar issues before, and it's usually a typo or an oversight somewhere. Here's what I would do:

• Ensure you are able to see the item in the work queue from the Blue Prism control room (not sure if you were looking via control room or interact).
• Ensure the item is not deferred (check the Next Review column).
• In the process, ensure the work queue name on the Get Next Item stage matches exactly with the work queue name in the control room.
• Also on the Get Next Item, ensure there are no tag or key filters that could be causing it to filter out the item.
• Run the process manually through studio and see what happens when you execute the Get Next Item stage.

Nicholas Zejdlik
RPA Developer