cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Exception

Nagendrakamble
Level 2
Hi 

i am using 'Set focus' action in navigate stage while using this i am getting error as
Command 'SetFocus' has no implementation can   can anyone please help me resolve this issue

17779.png

------------------------------
Nagendra kamble
2 REPLIES 2

PabloSarabia
Level 11
Hi!

How are you running this? In my experience, when you use "Set Focus" action, you should not touch anything else on the screen. The focus can be lost if you touch a window.

And what kind of spy are you using for "Tab-Variants"?

Bye 🙂

Pablo Sarabia
Architect
Altamira Assets Management
Madrid

Hi Nagendra,

It would be better also if you can tell us more about the spying attributes and the mode that you are using for automating this specific element. Can you try changing the element type dropdown value in your application modeler once and see if the same action is working?

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you and if it resolves you query please mark it as the best answer so that others having the same problem can track the answer easily

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
SS&C Blueprism Community MVP 2024,
Automation Architect,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.