Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable Access Share drive through scheduler

Scheduler has been scheduled to login into the VM and to map the shared drive. Shared drive is getting mapped, but BOT is not able to access the mapped drive. When we tried through control room, every thing was working fine. We are facing the prob...

RPC server error

RPC server error When running my process using Internet Explorer I get the following error message: "ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The RPC-server is not available. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade Query

Hi I recently upgraded from decipher version 1.1 to 1.2 and used the report database to be in the same server.The settings are all default whatever used in the 1.1.We noticed that the DFD , document type, users, batch page not reflecting our existing...

FormatDateTime Error

Hi Team, I have used FormatDateTime. It is working in development/UAT system but not on production system. I had imported the BP release of the same process in production system. Error : CALCULATION: 'Fetch last run start datetime' Process: 'Proces...

Multiple AutomateC.exe instances issue

Each instance of automateC.exe is taking 20 to 25 percentage of CPU utilization. Is there anyway to reduce ?Because when I run multiple automateC.exe, it's utilizing most of the CPU------------------------------Roja Kamasani--------------------------...

Cleaning [BPAAuditEvents] table

Hi, is there a way of cleaning [BPAAuditEvents] table? It seems to be bothering performancewe have automatic archiving set to delete all logs permanently. Does this cover this table? the v6 Data Sheet - Maintaining a Blue Prism Database Server.pdf on...

Deletion of Audit (Process) Logs

Hi All, Does anyone know of a safe way to remove Audit logs, specifically Process Logs from Blue Prism / the SQL Database? Despite Development best practices stating that no customer information should be contained in the log, it sometimes finds it...

Unable to Send Global Keys Events

I was intended to send the Shift + Insert send key on Putty window .. Tried  the below Functions but facing below mentioned issues. "<{SHIFT}{INS}>{SHIFT}"   --> it is being executed but its not effective on Application. "<{SHIFT}{INSERT}>{SHIFT}" --...